Today, Aaron and Nathan look ahead to the new year and share some topics they’re excited to cover, people they want to interview, and why all of these things are important to you as a listener!
In This Episode
- Why should you listen to our vision for the podcast?
- Topics we’ll cover this year
- People we want to interview
- Why this is important for you (the listener)
Why you should listen to this episode
- We’ve got 2020 behind us and want a fresh start to the year
- We’re highlighting things going on in the world and we want to address them practically
- As business owners
- As therapists
- As people
- To get excited with us about what’s to come so you’ll keep listening to the podcast
Topics we want to cover in 2021
- Compassion fatigue and burnout
- Parent/caregiver burnout
- Healing from burnout
- How to niche your business to make it authentic to your goals and gifts as an owner
- Customer experience
- Saying no to make room for the right yes
- Intergenerational trauma
- How it affects children
- How it affects adults and you as a parent
- Efficiency and organization
- Business: why systems and procedures are helpful and important
- Personal: how strategies and disciplines keep you focused and healthy
- We’ll add more as the year unfolds!
People we want to interview
- Authors – get behind the scenes and share some great resources
- Other podcasters – learn
- Mental health experts – learn tips and skills for dealing with issues
Why this is important to you
- You will have important and relevant topics that are useful to you
- You will have content that’s helpful and informative
- You will be exposed to new things you might not know about
- You will have a more enjoyable experience listening to us
- Hopefully, you will want to listen regularly and tell others about us!
- Sign up for our free email course, 9 Ways To Overcome Fear & Self-Doubt, that will guide you through our process of facing fears and insecurities so that you can feel more comfortable in your own skin
Thanks for Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the icons below. If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and subscribe to our podcast!
Meet Nathan & Aaron
Nathan Hawkins and Aaron Potratz are both licensed therapists and clinical supervisors in the state of Oregon. They each own their own private group counseling practices and co-own a third group practice together. Nathan and Aaron have been in the field since 2004 and 2007, respectively, and have over 100,000 hours of therapy experience each. On their show, they discuss facing fears and common challenges from a therapist’s point of view, imparting wisdom and humanity to their viewers. Along the way, they hope to not only share their insights but bring some light-hearted entertainment to make the journey easier.